Terms and Conditions
Win a trip for two to the Italian F1 Grand Prix in Monza, Italy, thanks to Joe’s Garage.
Simply dine, spend over $30 and scan your Regular Joe App at the cashier (or scan the barcode at the bottom of your receipt within 72 hours of dining) between 1 January 2019 and 28 February 2019.
Competition closes on Thursday 28 February 2019 and the winner will be drawn and announced on Friday 1 March 2019.
The prize consists of:
- Round trip flights for two adults from the nearest New Zealand domestic airport to Milan, Italy, via Dubai, UAE.
- ‘Meet & Greet’ Service and transportation between hotel and airport.
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Grand Visconti Palace, Milan. Breakfast included. Check in 4 September 2019 / check out 9 September 2019.
- Two adult full F1 ‘Laterale Parabolica A, C, D or E Grandstand’ Italian Grand Prix tickets.
- Private round trip circuit transfers to Monza for the race on Sunday (8 September 2019).
- Two ‘Goody Bags’, souvenir lanyard, ear plugs and credentials holder.
- Two nights’ accommodation at the JA Oceanview Hotel, Dubai. Check in 9 September 2019 / check out 11 September 2019.
- Two adults on an ‘Evening Sand Dune Adventure’, Dubai UAE, 10 September 2019.
The total prize value is approximately NZ$13,500.00.
There is one prize to be won across all participating Joe’s Garage outlets.
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to the competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Promoter” is Joe’s Garage Franchise Services Limited, 2 – 6 Southwark St, Christchurch, 8011.
- The Promotional Period commences at 12:01am on Tuesday 1 January 2019 and will finish at 11:59pm on Thursday 28 February 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter, including Joe’s Garage franchisees and their employees.
- Each guest that visits any participating Joe’s Garage restaurant, spends $30 or more and either:
a) scans their Regular Joe App at the cashier; or
b) scans the barcode at the bottom of their receipt [using the Regular Joe App] within 72 hours of dining
during the Promotional Period will automatically be in the draw. There is a limit of one entry per person per day.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must have downloaded the Regular Joe App and have filled in their correct details: their full name, a current and valid email address, date of birth, address and phone number.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should its ability to fulfil its obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
9. The winner is scheduled to be drawn on Friday 1 March 2019. The Promoter’s decision is final the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants in connection with decisions made about the competition.
10. The winner will be notified by phone. Inability to inform the winner by close of the business day following the day of the prize draw, or inability of the prize winner to travel on the specified dates, will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
11. The prize is the sole responsibility of the main prize winner. The winners will be responsible for any other requirements or costs associated with the prize not specified above. This may include transfer to and from airports within New Zealand, spending money and travel insurance. Prize to be arranged with Joe’s Garage. Flight times may vary depending on availability.
12. The prize winner consents to the Promoter using their name, photographs and prize win information for public relations purposes relating to this promotion without compensation.
13. The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entry.
15. Tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will disqualify entry.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late entries or any entries that for whatever reason are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
17. By submitting your details, you agree to be contacted by Joe’s Garage as well as third parties associated with this promotion.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify this promotion.
20. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter's systems and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of the Promoter or any of its officers, employees or agents, nor any of the Promoter’s franchisees or any of such franchisee’s officers, employees or agents, are liable for any loss, damage, or injury by or to any person in connection with this promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize. For the purposes of subpart 1 of Part 2 of the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017 (Contractual Privity), the benefit of the provisions of this paragraph extends and apply to, and the provisions of this paragraph are intended to be enforceable by, all or any of the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s franchisees, and the officers, employees and agents of any such franchisee.
22. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party service providers and suppliers, and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by an entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of any such third party service provider and supplier.
23. Prize claim will be verified by the winner providing the Promoter with a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions, as full acceptance of the prize as well as proof of identity.
24. The recipient must purchase travel insurance for the full duration of the trip. Travel insurance is not included in the prize. The promoter must receive proof of travel insurance.
25. The recipient must have a current passport. The promoter must receive proof of this.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize and the prize value at their discretion without prior notice.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.