We love hearing from people with a passion for hospitality. If that's you, we're keen to know more about you.
Become a part of our Joe’s team, get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed 30 July 2018
Joe’s Garage is returning to Christchurch central as part of Entertainment Central.
Joe’s Garage is a bustling inner-city restaurant, priding itself on simple, fast and reliable offerings that have made us famous all over NZ.
We are on the lookout for part-time and full-time staff for our opening in late September. Available for rostered hours during days, nights and weekends. Joe’s operates 7 days and 7 nights, meaning a wide range of hours are available.
If you can answer “yes” to the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Experience in a busy, fast paced hospitality environment.
- Prior experience in food preparation, service, barista or bar.
- Have a great attitude.
- Great team player, befitting of our fun and family culture.
- Can knuckle down and get the work done.
- Hardworking and reliable.
What can Joe’s Garage offer you?
- A role with like-minded workmates, who love our guest’s, love to serve and have fun.
- Active social club.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity to upskill and progress through our well-established Franchise.
- KPI based performance assessments.
- Staff discount at Joe’s.
Work at the coolest joint in the new and exciting Entertainment Central.
Joe’s is a progressive company that seek to attract like-minded individuals who can embrace our systems, have fun, and grow with our business. If you are looking for the next step in your hospitality career, contact us today.
To find out more about our offering and the food and beverage options we are so proud of, check out www.joes.co.nz
To express your interest, press ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com please include which role you are applying for.
*Applicants whose skill sets and attitude meet our requirements will be contacted.
*Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.