Listed 21 August 2019
Joe’s Garage is a bustling restaurant and bar priding itself on simple, fast and reliable offerings that have made us famous all over NZ.
We're on the lookout for someone to work 25-30+ rostered hours during days, nights and weekends. Joe’s operates 7 days and 7 nights, meaning a wide range of hours are available.
- Holding a current DM certificate and LCQ certificate is a bonus but not essential
- Barista experience preferred
- Flexible availability - weekdays , nights and weekends
- A mature and positive outlook
- Exceptional people skills
- Honest and reliable
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Cash handling experience
What can Joe’s Garage offer you?
- A role with like-minded workmates, who love our guest’s, love to serve and have fun.
- Active social club.
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to upskill and progress through our well established Franchise.
- KPI based performance assessments.
- Staff discount at Joe’s.
- Work at the coolest spot in town.
We are a progressive company that seek to attract like-minded individuals who can embrace our systems, have fun, and grow with our business. If you are looking for the next step in your hospitality career, contact us today.
Immediate start available.
To find out more about our offering and the food and beverage options we are so proud of, check out www.joes.co.nz
If it sounds like you, apply now!
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.