We are always looking to meet awesome people who want to be part of our team. We love hard work and the hustle of hospitality. If you do too then get in touch, and email us your CV.
Listed 1 August 2018
Joe’s Garage Palmerston North is on the lookout for a Duty Manager/Barista to join their team!
Joe’s is a bustling restaurant, priding itself on simple, fast and reliable offerings that have made us famous all over NZ. Come and work at the coolest spot in Palmerston North!
This role is for at least 20 hours a week, with the potential for more. If you’re interested in joining our team, click apply now to register your interest. We’d love to hear from you!
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Experience in a busy, fast paced hospitality environmentPrior experience as a barista
- Holding a current DM certificate is a bonus but not essential
- Flexible availability
- Exceptional people skills
- Great team player, befitting of our fun and family culture
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
What can Joe’s Garage offer you?
- A role with like-minded workmates, who love our guests, love to serve and love to have fun
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to up-skill and progress through our well-established franchise
- KPI based performance assessments
- Staff discount at Joe’s
Joe’s is a progressive company that seek to attract like mind individuals who can embrace our systems, have fun and grow with our business. If you are looking for the next step in your hospitality career, contact us today.
To find out about our offering and the food and beverage options we are so proud of, check out: www.joes.co.nz
To express your interest, press “Apply now” or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants whos skill set and attitude meet our requirements will be contacted
*Applicanta for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa