We’re always keen to hear from motivated people who want to be part of the crew so email us your CV and cover letter.
Listed 28 February 2019
Joe’s Garage Rangiora is a bustling restaurant, priding itself on simple, fast and reliable offerings that have made us famous all over NZ.
We are on the lookout for full-time and part-time chefs to fill various roles within our kitchen team. Joe’s operates 7 days and 7 nights, meaning a wide range of hours are available.
If you can answer “yes” to the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Experience in a busy, fast paced hospitality environment is beneficial
- Prior experience in food preparation, cooking, and plating
- Experience following food safety guidelines
- A knowledge of kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Have a great attitude.
- Great team player, befitting of our fun and family culture.
- Can knuckle down and get the work done.
- Hardworking and reliable.
What can Joe’s Garage offer you?
- A role with like-minded workmates, who love our guest’s, love to serve and have fun.
- Active social club.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity to upskill and progress through our well-established Franchise.
- KPI based performance assessments.
- Staff discount at Joe’s.
Work at the coolest joint in Rangiora.
Joe’s is a progressive company that seek to attract like-minded individuals who can embrace our systems, have fun, and grow with our business. If you are looking for the next step in your hospitality career, contact us today.
To find out more about our offering and the food and beverage options we are so proud of, check out www.joes.co.nz
To express your interest, press ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which role you are applying for.
*Applicants whose skill sets and attitude meet our requirements will be contacted.
*Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.