We love hearing from people with a passion for hospitality. If that's you, we're keen to know more about you.
Become a part of our Joe’s team, get in touch by emailing the restaurant manager, Michael.
Listed 26 March 2018
Joe's Garage in the heart of Wellington currently requires a 2IC/Duty Manager to join their vibrant team.
Joe's Garage is a busy inner-city cafe, who prides itself on simple, fast and reliable offerings and great kiwi service.
We currently require a full time 2IC to support our awesome Cafe Manager. Working 30+ hours, 4-5 days per week, rostered hours, during days, nights and weekends. Joe’s Garage Wellington operates 7 days and 7 nights per week therefore the successful candidate must be available as per the needs of the business.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Strong hospitality experience (minimum 2 years) including well-tuned Barista skills and staff management experience;
- Solid customer service ethic;
- Great team spirit;
- National Certificate in F&B (level 2-3 or similar);
It is essential to have:
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Duty Managers Certificate
Come see Joe and join the team!
Immediate start available.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.