Terms and Conditions
Win a Trip to Queenstown
1. The "Promoter" is Joe's Garage Wellington.
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter including Joe's Garage Franchisees and their employees.
4. A guest must make a purchase at Joe's Garage Wellington. They will then be offered a “Joe's Shout” voucher. Guest details on this form will be entered into the draw.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must hand in their “Joe's Shout” voucher when on site. Entrants must also provide their full name, a current and valid email address, date of birth, address and phone number. Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they like.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
7. The promotional period commences at 12.01am on Monday 13th March 2017 and will finish at 11.59pm on Friday 12th May 2017 ("Promotional Period").
8. The competition is scheduled to be drawn on Friday 12th May 2017. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by phone. Inability to contact the winner by close of business following the day of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
10. The competition is for one prize of: return economy class flights for the winner and a person of their choice from Wellington Airport to Queenstown. One or more stopovers may be required to arrive at the final destination and is included in the prize. The prize also contains two night's accommodation for the winner and the same person of their choice in Queenstown. Prize winners must be able to travel on dates specified: Friday 26th May to Sunday 28th May. Travel dates are non-negotiable.
11. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
12. The winner will be expected to submit a photo and short text summary of their experience to the Promoter for each day of the winner's stay in Queenstown.
13. The winner consents to their names, submitted photos and text summaries being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
14. The prize winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and prize win for future marketing and promotional use without further compensation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winning entries.
16. Tampering with the entry process, or submitting an entry not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will disqualify the entry.
17. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
18. By submitting your details you agree to be contacted by Joe's Garage Wellington as well as third parties associated with this promotion.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All participants' details will be stored for the purpose of sending regular email communication from the Promoter. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter.
20. Personal information collected about individuals as part of the promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Act 1993.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, servers or providers, or any combination thereof. Nor is it responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to alteration of entries. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify this promotion. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter's systems and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of the Promoter or any of its officers, employees or agents, nor any of the Promoter's franchisees or any of any such franchisee's officers, employees or agents, are liable for any loss, damage, or injury by or to any person in connection with this promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize. For the purposes of and under the Contracts (Privity) Act 1982, the benefit of the provisions of this paragraph extends and applies to, and the provisions of this paragraph are intended to be enforceable by, all or any of the Promoter's officers, employees and agents, the Promoter's franchisees, and the officers, employees and agents of any such franchisee.
23. Prize claim will be verified by the winner providing the Promoter with a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions, as full acceptance of the prize as well as proof of identity.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize and the prize value at their discretion without prior notice.