Your safety is our priority
As ever, the health and safety of our guests and staff remains our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the very latest updates and guidance from the Government and all relevant agencies to make our business COVID19 safe and to keep you informed of the actions we are continuing to take to keep our guests, our people and our communities safe.
This includes new steps we are taking in our delivery and takeout service, as well as temporary changes we are making to our operating hours and menu, so that we may provide you and your families with continued hospitality in a safe manner during this unprecedented time. You have our commitment that we are doing everything we can with the safety of our guests and teams top of mind.
Updated Level 2 Delta Guidelines
- All staff will be wearing a face mask.
- Each Joe's Garage has capped capacity of 50pax during this particular alert level.
- Rigorous contact tracing. Records must be kept of all guests as it is a legal requirement. This includes QR scanning, manual record keeping, also Restaurant Hub for those guests who book a table online via our website.
- There will be 1m between tables and all tables will have a single server only.
We continue to follow rigorous and thorough cleaning and sanitising procedures in our restaurants and reinforce frequent hand-washing before, during and after all shifts. In addition, we continue to enforce our existing policy that if any employee should experience cold or flu-like symptoms, or has been in direct contact with someone experiencing these symptoms, it is imperative to stay home. We remain vigilant on this front.
Takeout and Delivery Service Available In SELECTED locations
As you may have seen in the news, hospitality businesses have been instructed to remain closed to dine in services to assist with social distancing efforts. So that you may enjoy your favourites at home, we are pleased to serve you from selected Joe’s Garage Restaurants with contactless takeaways ordered via our online ordering platform.
Order ahead for pickup
Order today for pickup by visiting www.joes.co.nz
We are taking extra precautions to help make sure that your orders for delivery get to your door safely. These immediate steps include:
• Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door.
• Our delivery partner are offering hand sanitizer and gloves to their delivery drivers nationwide and are encouraging them to request to complete “no-contact” deliveries upon drop-off.
• Customers can also request a no-contact delivery in the delivery instructions at checkout when ordering through a delivery partner. Just update the “Delivery Instructions” section with your request for a no-contact delivery and with details about the drop-off location. Please be specific about the location and instructions.
Hours and Menu May Vary By Location
To help us better serve you and support our team members during this time, our hours and menu may vary by location, to meet the unique needs of each restaurant and community. Please visit www.joes.co.nz to find the latest information for your local Joe’s.
While these are challenging times, we are all in this together. We appreciate your continued loyalty and support; please know that you have ours, wholeheartedly, as well.
The Joe’s Team